Events > AGM and meetings
All walks are open to members and their guests
Next South Gwent Ramblers committee meeting
- Newport Civic Centre at 7pm on Tuesday 18 September 2018..
Next South Gwent Ramblers walk and AGM
- November 2018, details nearer the date.
Next Greater Gwent Ramble
- A message from Islwyn Ramblers about the Area Ramble on Sunday 16 September 2018
- The Shorter Walk 7 Miles in the Sirhowy Valley will be led by Mike Showler & Karen Ford.
- The Longer Walk 10 Miles visiting both Myndd Islwyn & Myndd Machen will be led by myself & Clive Turner.
- The catering lady shall be there first thing as she does lunches for the club on Sundays; so this will give access to rest rooms before we start.
- We need to start the longer walk as soon as possible after 10:00; followed by the shorter walk.
- Karen has arranged for the cafe at Ynys Hywel Activity Centre to be opened for the shorter walk to visit then those who wish can purchase refreshments; this will make the shorter walk longer in “time" to try and get the two walks finishing closer together.
- We shall of course have coffee/water/rest stops on both walks.
Next Greater Gwent Area Walk and AGM
- ... hosted by North Gwent, Sunday 4 November 2018 at Cyfartha Castle, with the walk starting at 10am. Lunch will be available at 1pm for those staying for the AGM. The AGM will start at 2pm.